Friday, September 25, 2015

Reunited as a Trio!

Hello poppers! ( I just came with that idea! lol) how were your weekdays?
Are you glad that weekend is tomorrow? Cause I am! I can go to malls again..
I just started working as of last Monday!
Yesterday was a holiday, and I used it as a chance to meet up with both my buddies,
Tere and Andrea! 

It has been a long time since we met face to face, so I miss them!
It's really nice again to chat, reminiscence the old times.
Some things don't change TTvTT
And we also try catching up by asking how are things going!

It is one of the blessings of old friends
that you can afford to be stupid with them.
 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

 Yes we still talk about silly stuff!
We just reached that point that we want to try make up, lol
(Can u see I'm wearing eyeliner? It's my 2nd attempt, and 4 cotton buds were sacrificed..) 


 Wanna sit with us?

 I also took some OOTD, still feel awkward TTvTT

No comments:

Post a Comment