Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Precious Day of the Year + Buffet, What Could Go Wrong?

Hello again.. how was your holiday?
In this hot and lovely month of July, I just celebrated my 22nd birthday!

My sister made the the cake by the way!
It's Strawberry Cheesecake and I loved eating it so muchh!
And the next day, we went to enjoy buffet at Kimchi Grandma. It's located at PIK.
Birthday and Buffet..? Best day(s) ever!

If you're wondering, Kimchi Grandma is on the same side as Ikkudo Ichi Ramen.
Just before Ikkudo Ichi, there's a small alley which leads to a small door.
To go to Kimchi Grandma buffet, you can use the lift to go up once.

You can literally eat almost any Korean food you've dreamed about!
I really like their Korean bulgogi, and ramyeon that they cooked on the gold pot.
I also took seconds and seconds and seconds of meat!

The only downside of this place is that it gets too smokey and hot after a while due to grilling.
It also gets crowded a lot, so it's best to get there early. I got there at 11, and the employees were still getting ready. But at least it wasn't crowded, hot, or smokey!

No comments:

Post a Comment